[S] MBHP_AOUT_V1 and MAX525 semi kits for sale

ilmenator

Hi all,

I finally realized that I will probably never get around to building these babies: up for sale are three AOUT semi kits consisting of

1x MBHP_AOUT_V1 board

2x MAX525BCPP

1x MAX6007BEUR

each.

The AOUT module provides 8 control voltage (CV) outputs with 12 bit resolution and 2 gate outputs. It is used by various MIDIbox projects to control analog synthesizers and/or FX gear.

All other parts that you'll need for fully populating the boards are easily available at Reichelt. Please note that these are double sided boards that follow the original layout exactly, except that you don't need any bridge wires. Asking price is 35,- EUR per semi kit plus shipping, or make me an offer - I think back then I paid 50,- EUR per pair of 525s alone...

I'll be travelling to Germany beginning of February, so for extra cheap shipping I could send them from there.

PM me if interested - ilmenator

post-3442-0-82226600-1390251246_thumb.jp post-3442-0-45241200-1390251254_thumb.jp post-3442-0-79817700-1390251260_thumb.jp post-3442-0-74520700-1390251266_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

While checking for someone on this forum who had asked me whether I would have more of these boards available, I found the parts for four more semi kits hidden in my secret (never-even-started projects) vault:

1x MBHP_AOUT_V1 board

2x MAX525ACPP

1x MAX6007BEUR

Again, asking price is 35,- € plus shipping for the set. I'll be in Berlin next week, from where extra cheap shipping is available via Deutsche Post (compared to shipping from Norway).

PM me if interested, if you want cheap shipping then Saturday latest!

• 2 weeks later...