MB6582 CS PCB

SIDsyndrome

When I was trying to get the same (i.e. CS MB6582 board only, because I had to re-solder the encoders three times and PCB traces started lifting up) he answered with an 'yes', so I'm pretty sure it's still the case, just be patient for him to answer.

Hope this helps,

freddy

• 8 months later...

Hey all,

Is it possible that anyone can help me find the good Mr. SmashTV? I've ordered happily and successfully from his site before, but I've contacted him via email periodically over the past months (3-4 times total over 8-9 months, so very seldom, but I figure he doesn't need someone bugging him that hard). Should I just be more annoying?

I'd really just very much like to order the MB6582 control surface PCB only. I already have the other PCB and do not want to buy it.

Thanks for anyone with any suggestions!

Hey all,

Is it possible that anyone can help me find the good Mr. SmashTV? I've ordered happily and successfully from his site before, but I've contacted him via email periodically over the past months (3-4 times total over 8-9 months, so very seldom, but I figure he doesn't need someone bugging him that hard). Should I just be more annoying?

I'd really just very much like to order the MB6582 control surface PCB only. I already have the other PCB and do not want to buy it.

Thanks for anyone with any suggestions!

Same issue here, no answer to mail or FB... I have no idea. Is He still alive?

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh - kristal, I am in your debt for that suggestion. Altitude suggested the IRC way back when, but I did not realize that it was something that I could just access from within this forum by clicking the chat tab. So thank you Altitude and kristal both! I'm running out the door, but I have a renewed hope for my project :D 

Y'all rock.

Sorry to be a bother again, but any idea what is a good time of day (include time zone please!) to reach Smash on the IRC? I've been checking in daily for a few days but haven't succeeded in connecting yet. I did shoot a PM his way though, so maybe I should just be patient now? I don't mind being patient at all, but I also want to be sure that I'm reaching him in the first place.

Thanks all!