no connection between LPC17 and MF_NG

novski

HI

I have problems contacting a MF_NG core i have made custom.

Because i coldn't find out whats wrong i left out all Optocupler parts and connected LPC17-MO1 to MF_NG-MI directly. I even measure a short contact between P2.0 and Pin26 but still MIOS doesn't connect to the MF_NG, alltrough its LED Status is pulsing.

Now im not sure about the midi router... (sorry, i always get confused with that)

If i upload midibox_NG_1.029 to my LPC17 is it automaticaly prepared to connect over Midi 1 to a MF_NG or does it need a routing setting?

best regards

novski

The MIDI router is not enabled by default, therefore this won't work without further configuration.

And to confuse you even more: the MF module has a special MIDI router, which is configured with the "MF" command, and ensures that "direct" communication between MF and core module won't be forwarded.

Did you already found the configuration examples?

E.g.

-> http://svnmios.midibox.org/filedetails.php?repname=svn.mios32&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fapps%2Fcontrollers%2Fmidibox_ng_v1%2Fcfg%2Ftests%2Fmf_cc.ngc

The MF command specifies an midi_in_port, midi_out_port and config_port

Did you already consider this?

If yes: which configuration are you using exactly?

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi

i always forget how it works within a month.  :rolleyes:

I didn't configure anything in .ngc file... After some tests i also remembered to chose the right config port from the drop down and set the query... puh. so much values to think of. Some day i will have to wright a tutorial in to the wiki...

thanks TK.