Midibox Sid Install Questions

ScarabOfficial

Hello. Last summer I built a midibox sid, but I got stuck on the installation phase. After editing the setup_6581.asm file and running the make command I got quite a few hex files, yet none of them are called 'project.hex'. It appears that I am suppose to use this file in MIOS Studio 2 but I do not know how to get it. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Also in terms of where I am at in completing this project, how much more do I have to do? If there is one I would like to know what the next step is.

That should be fine.. So choose a .hex file and use mios studio to upload. From the readme included in the zip file: Some precompiled setups are part of this package: o setup_6581.hex (MBSID stuffed with 6581) o setup_8580.hex (MBSID stuffed with 8580) o setup_tk.hex (TK's Setup) o setup_mb6582.hex (MB-6582 Setup) o setup_tk2.hex (TK's Setup for his MB-6582) o setup_sammich_sid.hex (Special setup for sammichSID) They don't need renaming, they are the same as project.hex. If it still doesn't work try to upload mios again from the 'midi' folder in this http://ucapps.de/mios/mios_v1_9g.zip file, then retry the sid firmware.