SEQ4 Heidenreich Case Bulk 2014 / 2015

kristal=

• 3 weeks later...

I have just taken photographs of this panel.

I feel fairly sure that it is the colour that i will be using for my own build. 

post-5349-0-65381600-1412940402.jpg

post-5349-0-20283900-1412941687.jpg

As a child of the 80s, i guess i like the red & black combination ; )

note: the colour in the first photo is more accurate - in reality the red is not as pink as the second photo

post-5349-0-65381600-1412940402_thumb.jp

post-5349-0-20283900-1412941687_thumb.jp

Edited by julianf
  • Like 1

@kristal=, ok thanks for the advice. I have only a few wheels left and I assumed the people ordering the case might be willing to get a compatible wheel as well so I didn't bother to post this to Fleamarket. I'm sorry if I seem to harass your bulk order ;) Anyway I have just a few wheels left and am happy to send them away so everybody please contact me now if you want one.

I have been thinking about offering a reduction to the current group buy (only).

I think that, now people have confidence in Kristal's group buys, there would be no fear in ordering the panels at the same time (or there abouts) as the cases.

So i am thinking something like this - 

Anyone who is ordering from the current group buy may order a panel set at a reduced rate of GBP 100 for the set (plus shipping / pp charges at cost) with payments taken up until the point where Kristal receives the cases from Heidenreich.

Although it is no quicker in machine time to make multiple panels, it is easier for me, logistically, to make them in groups, rather than bit by bit, so, the reduction in cost is intended to encourage ordering in groups.

Anyone outside of the current group buy (as listed on the wiki) would be excluded from the offer - again encouragement to order as a group (sorry!).

Does that sound like a reasonable plan?

That would be be nice.  Im not 100% sure though.... I too was a disaster victim, and lost.

Whilst it seems like a nice idea, i also feel that, if i were to do that, Marco would not have just 'cost' me once, but would carry on costing me?

I dont know though - it would be nice to adjust slightly for Marco's dishonesty, but i dont want to feel bitter about Marco for ever.  I try to undercut everyone else as it is, so there are limits...  

I will think about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I called Heidenreich today, status is:

A purchasing employee fell ill for 3 weeks and another was hospitalized, but the cases are finally manufactured and will be send out tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay!

edit 11-11:

Received the trackingnumber, pics will follow when the parcel has arrived

edit 11-12:

• Received the parcel.
  • measurements checked, looking good - now the packing process begins
Edited by kristal=

Are all the cases on this group buy sold/paid for yet? If there are any available I would like to buy one.

They are all sold, the 3rd batch might be your best chance. Or someone sells you a leftover case.

Packing & time frame update:

7 cases are already packed, the 3 remaining will be ready on Monday. Final paperwork on Monday/Tuesday, shipping on Wednesday. DHL tracking numbers via Paypal.

They are all sold, the 3rd batch might be your best chance. Or someone sells you a leftover case.

Packing & time frame update:

7 cases are already packed, the 3 remaining will be ready on Monday. Final paperwork on Monday/Tuesday, shipping on Wednesday. DHL tracking numbers via Paypal.

Could you add me to the next batch waiting list please?