SEQ4 Heidenreich Case Bulk 2014 / 2015

kristal=

• 2 weeks later...
If for some reason someone doesn't claim theirs, I'll take one.... or put me on the next buy...

:smile:

I put you on the replacement/waiting list.

Hi Kristal= , did you get any info on this? i'm interested if these profiles are easily available

cheers!

Heidenreich wants 45EUR for the rails. You may reckon with an extra handling fee, if Julianf is willing to include them in batch #4.

@bulk participants of batch #3:

Thanks for the quick pay up, only 3 2 payments missing  :thumbsup:

Edited by kristal=

• 2 weeks later...

@bulk participants of batch #3:

Okay, calendar week 8 has begun, no cases have been delivered. Not cool from Heidenreich, but I expected this, No worries tho, your money is safe on my Paypal account and payment takes place after I receive the cases. I hope to get a new delivery date this week, stay tuned.

Edited by kristal=

Well, thank you. You received the test parcel - I got new cardboard boxes, therefore I wasn't sure about the parcel weight and I had to weight one at the post office. The next 5 parcels are already packed and will be shipped on Monday (according to plan).

waveformer & slo's parcels will be shipped at the end of next week (~ 7-9th of March) since I ran out of styrofoam chips. This wasn't expected and I will ship asap. My apologies!

Edited by kristal=

Just a brief note - 

1) I have cut some more panels for this build, and added them to the shop.  Panels are cut identical to Rowan's above, just in matt black / gloss black.

2) Ive not been on this group that much recently, but i am about.  If you need me, drop me a mail.

http://thebeast.co.uk/?product_cat=midibox

Thank you, 

Julian

DSCF7914_zpspz8mvytx.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wanting to get a case so I can order some panels from Julianf

Does anyone have any idea as to when the cases may be available again? I can't seem to add myself in the wiki page for batch 4 (am I being hopeful that there is a batch 4?)