Midibox seq aout_ng power

blingy

Hello there, I am currently trying to tackle "finishing" my midibox seq v4 this summer. I was thinking about pulling apart the core and the frontpanel/displays and casing them separately. I currently have an lpc17 core, a quad iic an sd card reader, I've just finished an aout_ng and now that I'm considering power my small wood case is starting to look a little overstuffed. I'd also like to add several din sync outs, midi 3 and 4 and the available trigs. I basically want to have all the possible outputs from the sequencer and preferably also be able to keep them wired up during transport so it makes more sense to put the core closer to my rack modules. If I keep the frontpanel separate, I was then considering mounting the pcbs vertically in something like a tiptop happy ending kit and then in the future adding a few euro modules. Has anyone already gone this route? I saw jbdiver's aout_ng panel which got me thinking about separating the frontpanel and the core and i/o and using it more like a swiss army knife. I love 19" modules but the seq frontpanel is the main thing I want on the desk in front of me and then ideally have everything else (way too much stuff-part of the issue) wired up semi- permanently out of the way.