[B] MB Seq V4 (NOW BOUGHT)

modus0perandi

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

lisa is working on getting a run of pcbs made (which seem to be the limiting factor in v4 building!)

ive got a case sorted for low volume production (ie no need to do bulk orders from heinrich)

...so, it seems that, if you just wait a little bit on lisa, then things should come together for you :)

• 1 month later...

In the past, where i have taken an item in for works, from outside of the EU, and customs have spotted the unit, i have had to go through a procedure where the import fees are wavered, but only for a set amount of time.  The works have to be completed, and the item shipped back out again before the time is up, otherwise fees are due.

This is for items coming into the EU for works - i guess a bag of parts would be the same as the items i have received (things like tb-303s).

The process is very controlled, and i get an email every year to submit licence details etc - it seems once you are on the system it is difficult to get back off it again!

• 1 month later...