Complete SEQ V4 pcbs

=FFW=>

Hi there,

as i have stacked up an amount of pcbs i dont need right now, i want to sell them. It was a hassle to get a hold of all these, so theres a slight topping within the prices for that. Good thing: you get everything needed in one package.

• 2 displays 40x2 (16 Euro stck)
  • flashed stm32f4 board (20.- euro)
  • st32f4 baseboard with midi out expansion (18.- euro)
  • midirex board (35.- euro)
  • cs pcb (42.- euro)
  • tpd pcb mit led matrizen (17.- euro)
  • blm pcb (35.- euro)

So as you see, theres a midirex board in there, quite handy and highly recommended. And the sequencer is the actually possible "full blown" thing, with the blm 16x4 as well as the tpd from ilmenator.

And: I want to sell the lot, not pieces of it...

Im located in Germany, so count that in when thinking about shipping...

Cheers

=FFW=>

...and theres an LPD8 from AKAI with better potentiometer caps i will not need anymore (perfect condition) for 25.- Euro

Edited by =FFW=>

hey (latigid :-),

point is, getting everything needed (aside from the components) in one package with one shipping is more than worth it. getting all those pcbs together will at least set you back a few weeks. so this is a very good deal. and, of course, you do not have to take this stuff...

best,

=FFW=>

okay, guys - im not the profit oriented person. i just thought, adding up my costs for those pcbs plus shipping plus import fees and slight hassle addon - its fair. and i stand by that opinion. sorry if i am pissing anyone off by this. was not my intention :no:

Edited by =FFW=>

• 3 weeks later...