Let's buy TK a ridiculous amount of beer for Xmas

borfo

Oh no, so much alcohol... but I see the strategy behind it. When TK looses his job due to permanent brain damage, he has more time for Midiboxing. :twitch: But will the results be satisfying afterwards and stand up to the German engineering myth? I guess I donate 1/3 of a pharmaceutical Piracetam package for counter-action.

Everything that doesn't freeze at 0°C ;-)

Piracetam has a melting point of 151°C and is already in solid phase @ 0°C. :homestar:

Edited by kristal=

Merry Christmas Thorsten, and have a happy new year! Enjoy your ten beers from me!

I am currently not active here since house renovation takes up way more time than I appreciate. This is my way of saying it has been fun, useful and I have learnt a lot during my many years being a midibox, and this community is the reason I became a happy nerd hehe.

Thanks a lot for that hehe.

It is also my way of saying I Will be back as soon as possible and that I believe in this project more than ever.

Again, have a happy new year :-)

Tbreath

Hello,

first I wish you all the best for 2015 and I add a couple of beers for you TK.

Midibox gears are full part of my live set, using already one seq V4, one seq V3, as soon as possible a new seq V4 + Aout NG( thank you TIM aka "not Mike" from Smash TV for selling again Seq V4 CS pcbs) and  a 4xsid6581 for the next month!

THX :thumbsup: