Trip the light fantastic! :-)

Hawkeye

Hola,

Finally, glad to see more action in this subsection of the forum, please keep them MIDIbox tracks/sessions posted, they are all inspirational, especially seeing different SEQ workflows in action! I think, i am the only one working primarily in the track mute screen, right? ;-)

Many thanks to TK. for this great hardware sequencer and jojjelito for the name suggestion for this track :-)

Have a great time!

Peter

@jam-videos...

do you know a video-multi-track - software for  Linux or in worst case "Windoof"?

I thougt of using multiple webcams @once, mounting them on my Rack-Lightnings "Schwanenhals" - after jaming -motion dedtection would also be nice...with motions-dedtection - morph between camera-streams.

maybe a miditrack, that detects CCs from Controllers or Synths - so if you touch one synth or CC the cam goes immediatly to your hand...so you dont have to cut the video later...

-love the synth sounds & the live play...

Edited by Phatline

Thanks, guys!  :clover:

(Phatline: regarding multi cam recording controlled by your pc - i have no clue! Also, I don't have webcams, as the computer is always off, when sitting at the synths... So I just grab any cam available (GoPro, ...) set them up and start them... and then use a visual cue to sync them - e.g. clap the hands, or push the seq play button - this allows to overlay the video tracks in any video cutting tool like premiere, etc, but you are right, it is quite some work to cut everything afterwards...)

Many greets,

Peter