SOLD

BlondGuy

SOLD

Due to fairly tragic reasons I am selling most of my music gear that includes my Seq V4 and most essential parts to make a Track position display.

Here is a link to all the pictures of it:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwvoQdtFk39WflowdFA3ZU1KX3RjU1hVXzdMR2xDSE1obENTQUYxWXN1dkJ3UjVSdUZpekE&usp=sharing

I have spent over £450 (pounds sterling) on the parts and would really like to get that money back to help pay for my recent hip surgery.

The Seq V4 is fully built, has 6 MIDI Out ports using the additional IIC interface and is ripe for expansion and I will include a mains adaptor and it all works perfectly.

Condition is lovely, there are no scratches or fingerprints.

I will also include a CD with all of the files I downloaded and used to create the unit.

The clear perspex box is really funky and could be enhanced by including some more illumination internally to light it up. It is all glued together with the exception of the front panel that sits very tightly in place and can be easily removed to add more boards and features inside. I have gone to a lot of trouble to remove any glue marks so it looks great. The case was cut by RazorLab (Ponoko?).

Parts for the TPD include the displays, PCB and a laser cut front panel. The difficult parts have been sourced! The pictures show what parts are available as I had a few left over bits too. There are a few connectors, ribbon cable etc should you wish to re cable the internals.

email me on kguy(dot)wilkinson(at)gmail(dot)com or pm me on this forum if you are interested.

I can take payment by Bank transfer, Paypal and post to anywhere (Preferably in Eu). I am happy for personal collection too (and get a full demo) or if you wish to arrange a courier yourself to pick up that is even better. I wont be responsible for any import / export duty costs.

Shipping from North Wales, Wrexham in UK.

Cheers

Guy

Edited by BlondGuy