ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order 2015 / 2016

kristal=

Hi guys,

I thought I start a thread for the coming ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order 2015 / 2016. There's no wiki page with prices and offers and no definite date, but I think a wishlist can help kickstarting the bulk. Once I have sufficient orders (500 pcs. might be good), the bulk starts. I hope with the design release of the MBProgramma that the goal can be met. Prices per knobs will be around 1.15-1.35€ depending on the quantity. Have a look at these old bulks, I don't think prices, offers and terms will deviate that much for the coming bulk: 

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_fall_2013

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_spring_2014

Just post a reply in this thread with your wishes and your forum name, so once the bulk takes place, I can send you a notice. Also make sure that the forum sends you a message to your current email address once you receive a PM - I'm not sure if this happens automatically. 

Kind regards

Martin

Edited by kristal=

• 3 weeks later...

10 datawheel knobs are okay. Just order them in larger quantities and distribute them to other members. It's too much workload if I distribute them in single quantities. I might do it, but then I'll cap them to 2-5 orders at maximum.

Edited by kristal=

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the wiki page. Still beta, but closer to the end terms - since I'm below 500 clear knobs, I won't receive big discounts that I can forward. The Wiki page isn't binding yet, once you receive the PP invoice, terms and prices will bind both parties. So I leave the BETA in the description.

I also think about closing the OPQ option, since there's no interest. The bulk is at least open until 25th Oct. 

• 2 weeks later...

If this hasn't closed yet...  I can make a larger order of the datawheels if needed.

No.Username# DK16 whit/OPQ# DK16 grey/OPQ# DK16 red/OPQ# DK16 clear/TRN# DK16 blue/TRN# DK16 red/TRN# DK11# DK38Destinationtotal amount
 blatboy000 200202US58,20 €

Edited by Blatboy
wrong color