BLM 16x16+X PCB and case order [CLOSED/waitlist]

latigid on

Once I've verified the PCBs I'll organise the shipping, upload the BOM and build guide and order the cases. At the moment we're still on track for "in time for Oktoberfest." 

Looks like all of the PCBs are spoken for (will finalise orders next Monday), but I'll bump you to the top if you get a case as well because it makes it cheaper for me. Also, (as I've already said) you'll be hard pressed to get an enclosure for a better price because just the front panel will be dearer than the whole case and you still have to add shipping!

Anyway! We move forwards and I'm glad for all of the interest. It's been a long run so far and it'll be great to see more BLMs in the wild.

Edited by latigid on

• 2 weeks later...

_MG_1455.thumb.JPG.b84445ef0136d2fc386f7

I'm happy with the PCB, so I will hopefully ship by the end of the week. Now's the time to tell me if your address has changed in the past while.
I would just like to check one more component before releasing the BOM, namely series Schottkys across the transistors to help reduce "ghosting" in the matrix. (Hehe!) 
I will arrange production and shipping of the cases from next week.

• Like 2

yeah...damn good stuff! cat await it. You know i told you that my postal adress is different from the paypal-adress...i told you once before new adress is the one in "Hahnheim" if you not shure tell me please via email or PM and i give you the corect complete adress once again!

Best Regards

MaG2k

Apparently I must have put it into somebody else's... sorry about that. If a few people have to buy an extra 4x4 set, it might be wise to send them to those who need.

Unfortunately my RS order didn't come last week so I'm still waiting for my Schottky diodes. I can upload the BOM and build guide if wanted, but I would recommend waiting just a bit longer to be sure. 

• TK. pinned this topic
  • TK. unpinned this topic
  • TK. unpinned this topic