BLM 16x16+X build guide

On 4/20/2020 at 4:42 AM, Hawkeye said:

Thanks, @xarolium, @latigid on already completed the boards - we're now working on the case and the software.

That is wonderful news, Hawkeye!  I am happy to hear we may get a second chance.  I’m still kicking myself for missing that first group buy.

Edited by Blatboy
  • Like 1
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've wired up the DIN and mounted the board in the case. The BLM is ready! Now, I'm just waiting on a quad IIc board to connect it to the sequencer. 

Here I will document the parts list and build guide for all BLM users. Once there's a bit more knowledge a wiki page could also be written.   BOM: http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/P

A New BLM is Born! Thanks to Thorsten and Andy!

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 01/05/2020 at 2:44 AM, latigid on said:

No waiting list! There might be a teaser soon but it's hard to guess timelines at the moment. Hopefully there'll be something to tease shortly.

Best,
Andy

Any news ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/26/2015 at 10:33 AM, sbm said:

Well, from bad to worse, looks like my board is shorted now.  Not sure how that happened but I measure 2.5 ohms resistance between ground and 5V.  That was a waste. :-/

Should have updated this....an air-driven reflow station is your friend when it comes to making fixes to SMD parts! :happy:

This was a lot of fun to do and get working.  Looking forward to building another one day. :cheers: