Groupbuy USA 40x2 Oleds and duoled tact switchs

Macotronic

Hello people im trying to get this parts for my seq, but really want to save the more $$ posible and this is buying in quantities.

I want this plain and simple group buy this is is the target:

40x2 oleds displays for seqv4 at 10 displays the price is 28.40 Usd per unit shipping this to usa is around 10 so  an extra dollar per dysplay only and need to check import fee if they apply.

Display in question http://midibox.org/forums/topic/18910-oled-displays/

and the tact switch have a price .57 euros gething more than a 100  and shipping around 25 euros, you will need the cap for this need to found the best prices for this ones lets see if some are interested firsr jejeje 

switchs in question http://midibox.org/forums/topic/19703-i-wish-i-had-a-tact-with-a-longer-actuator-solution/

ok and this is the plan this is going to happen if we got to this prices, ill make the order and pay it will sent the invoice to participants claiming payment at my account, think is fair so please commit if you agree with this. On the links i post the providers linksp

Receiving things will send everything in the weekend of that week

Oleds displays:

Maco : 2 

8 to go

switches

Maco: 80-100,

at least to be 3 persons to share shipping cost, think is really good price

Edited by Macotronic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All, so it appears we pass the 10 barrier, Im contacting winstar and raystar to get quotes from them.

At TME they sell the displays at 28.4 usd above 10 (only yellow), someone post another vendor here that apparently they carry green, yellow and white but the displays are listed at 28.5 Euros for green and yellow and 30 euros white displays.  with 10+ displays

this increse the price comparing from TME I hope to get better prices directly from the fabricators, I already ask for price and colors available and also if we can mix the colors for the order, as soon as I get the quotes Ill send PM with the details.

And I hope to place the order in a month from now if everyone confirms, so get ready for this, and if more people want to get in the group buy please let me know.

Regards

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Macotronic said:

Hi All, so it appears we pass the 10 barrier, Im contacting winstar and raystar to get quotes from them.

At TME they sell the displays at 28.4 usd above 10 (only yellow), someone post another vendor here that apparently they carry green, yellow and white but the displays are listed at 28.5 Euros for green and yellow and 30 euros white displays.  with 10+ displays

this increse the price comparing from TME I hope to get better prices directly from the fabricators, I already ask for price and colors available and also if we can mix the colors for the order, as soon as I get the quotes Ill send PM with the details.

And I hope to place the order in a month from now if everyone confirms, so get ready for this, and if more people want to get in the group buy please let me know.

Regards

Let us know what pricing you get from manufacturer directly. If the price were lower I'd be inclined to pick up a few more. I'm currently considering two SEQ builds (one custom, to stay racked in the studio,and  one from Wilba panels, to take on the road, with a BLM 16x16+X to share between them) and I've got an MBFM that would look nice with OLED! If price were closer to $15 I'd buy at least 4 or 5.  no real preference for color, I've only seen the yellow, don't think id like green, but white would probably be a great choice as I'd imagine you could tint your window and get any color you like :)

On March 15, 2016 at 8:49 AM, arumblack said:

white would probably be a great choice as I'd imagine you could tint your window and get any color you like :)

White does sound appealing. Are there any examples of white being tinted by the color of the window?

Edited by Echopraxia

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Ok finally i got the quote. Firts only raystar sells direct, winstar send me to distributors and discard that option.

I got this prices:

Seqv4

Green 19.95 and white 21.20 above 10 units

Also i ask for a compatible oled display for mb_6582 and got this model REC2004A same dimensions of the one on the wiki

Price 14.50 1 to 10

13.90 11 to 150

This are green they have other colors i will order red if someone need or want this let me know

Shipping is 80 usd fedex insured I will distribute this cost according displays number. 

Updated list

40x2 display

Me: 3

arumblak: 2

synapthec: 2

Blatboy: 3

Echopraxia: 3

Total: 13 

20x4 display

Me: 1

Total : 1

By now 14 displays to order. Please add 5.71 usd shipping per display. Subject to change.

For shipping to your hands im looking for a carton box and you can calculate shipping from hidalgo texas to your destination. This matter to be discuss.

Regards

14 hours ago, arumblack said:

I'd Prefer White.

I'd also be in for one red MB6582 Compatible OLED.

If the order doesnt happen for say a month or so I'd be in for 5 4x20 in white....

Ok so lets count a mount to close the groupbuy.

Also im not sure if mbmf use the same display will check tomorrow and ill update the list

also the not so good news delivery time is 8 to 10 weeks

Quote From the FM Wiki:

The basic LCD display for a Midibox project is a 2×16 character LCD based on the HD44780 industrial standard from Hitachi. You can use a larger LCD, like 2×20 or 4×20, and the standard Midibox projects will just use the 2×16 characters in the top left corner.

So yes the MBFM can use both displays in the group buy, check your built

Updated list

40x2 display

Me: 3

arumblak: 5 white

synapthec: 2 green

Blatboy: 3

Echopraxia: 3

Altitude: 2 green

Total: 18

20x4  Red display

Me: 1