Slowly re-stocking the shop...

julianf

Apologies - most of the midibox panels listed in my 'shop' have been sold out for a while now.

The current stock level is pretty poor (there have been some people known to have been waiting, who have had the initial panels) but im trying to get a selection of mb6582 and mbseq panels up there.

Indeed, as i type this, both are there, just in limited colors / finishes.

I have some green mb6592 engraved, and some matt black mbseq on the pile to be milled, but then ill get on with some other colors / finishes.

Again, apologies the cupboard has been bare.

Julian

Kristal was organizing the buys - he spoke with me about taking it over, which would make sense (all parts coming from one place) but the complication is that i dont speak German, and the supplier is in Germany (i would imagine that they may speak english, but i think i made some attempts at communication, which did not work, so maybe not)

Also, shipping from me, in the uk, is more difficult (read as more expensive) which i thought might upset some people.

...but the main reason, i guess, is just that it hasnt got sorted?

I would like to hold stock of the cases, but the MOQ is 10 units, and theyre about GBP 80 ish each - so holding GBP 800 of stock is a bit of a risk for a project like this.

Its possible, but worrying.

I see you have one set of SEQ4 panels...I'm just about to go for that.  
2 Questions:

1. It is actually in stock?
  2. Is there a way to get a case too?  Doesn't look like there will be a bulk order... Or should I just put a request out in the flea market?   EDIT:  Maybe I should read the whole thread.  Hmmm.  Those cases are hard to come by without a bulk order... especially for the US it seems.  Might have to improvise one...

Order placed.  Thanks.

Thanks!

Edited by Blatboy

• 1 month later...