MI Midipal interest check

Shuriken

I don't think i have to make a calculation to show you the price difference?

Besides in the Netherlands you have to pay taxes on stuff that comes from non EU countries with a value of more then 22 Euro. So if you are unlucky you can add another 15 Euro for handling costs and a minor tax fee.

Doesn't Samuel at Audiothingies carry this as MIDIbro too? That's also within the EU. However, that said, there's always room for a little customization like nicer switches, such as Digitast, Marquart, or something from Mec.dk. Also, one could trick it out using a fast OLED, integrate a power switch etc...

Edited by jojjelito

Haha :decayed: Well, I got me a MIDIPal in a metal box quite some time back, but didn't the MIDIBud lead to the MIDIgal?

Annie-who, some kinda thing using Marquart or MEC switches, a 2x16 OLED and an all metal encoder (like the good ole CTS with switch as used by x0xb0x originally) plus having a fitted nice power switch would defo make me build a few more as they do come in handy...

The other day I briefly talked to a local hero who's designing for Cherry MX switches just because :grin:

• 4 weeks later...