Stereo SIDv2 Right Channel Problem

Kike

Hi, 

I tried to build a twinsid from yodabe and I had problems with it. This is a link to the previous post: 

Now I have etched my own board and I am having problems with the Right channel.

Left one is working fine.

I have tested the right channel (connected with the j14 of the core module (pin 27 of the pic) with the testtone app and it works. 

It has passed all the tests with the interconnection_test_v2 except the pin8 of the sid chip, it's not giving me the right voltage. 

It should be 0V when I press the Key on midi controller but the voltage is changing between 0.3V-0.9V

It should be 5V when I don't press a key but it stays the between 0.3V-0.9V

The pin 8 is connected to j14 of the core module (pin 27 of the pic) and I have tested the solder joints, it is all fine. There is no shorts or anything.

I did another test and connected the pin 8 of the right sid module with the pin 24 of the core module and it works.

What could be the problem?

I have attached my board. stereo sid SILK 01.pdf

This guy seems to have the same problem but his worked for a while 

Thank you 

Kike

Edited by Kike

Since nobody replied me I did a little research and stumble upon this post 

I was not in the sid forum but in testing/troubleshooting so I didn't see it before.

Is it possible that the problem is with the burner? Mike burned it. I think that he knows what is he doing.

I have uploaded the mios again and the sid app again and the problem is still here.

Other thing,

I played with the sid a little, and the sid is not responding to keyboard like it should. On bass patch it is all fine,

but on any poly patch, when I press a chord, the first time it only plays one note, second time three notes.

I still don't have control surface so I don't know is the sequencer or the arp on a patch, maybe is that.

Thank you