SOLD: MB6582 expansion box PSU,VCF,VCA

strophlex

Update: The box is now sold.

Hello!

I have sold my MB6582 and thus have no use for my 1U rack mounted eight channel PSU/VCF/VCA expansion box.

It contains :

PSU: 230V input. Powers all Components in the box plus the MB6582 via a cable that fits the MB6582 power input connector.

DA-converters: Four nicely soldered AOUT_NG boards control the filters and VCAs. They are controlled from the MB6582 via the expansion port.

Analog filters: Four SSM2044 boards fitted with eight SSM2044 chips, relays and styroflex capacitors. Audio is fed into the filters from the MB6582 via audio jacks.

VCA: Two SSM2154 boards for amplitude control of all eight audio channels. VCF output is fed into VCA input.

I haven't used the box for a few years. Last time I used it everything worked well but because of all wiring, the box is sold as is. You should be able to trouble shoot if needed. I can guarantee that all boards are good though!

Based on historical prices for the individual boards, I am asking $800 / €700 plus shipping and if lack of interest I will sell individual parts of the build. Any suggestions are welcome.

All the best, Johan

031716synth.thumb.jpg.9241d5f6a4bb122445

031716synth_1.thumb.jpg.1b35b3082e327dc8

Edited by strophlex