TR606 CY+HH Kicad Shematic (Capacitor labeling on old shematics)

Phatline

1 hour ago, Psykhaze said:

@Phatline I am coming back to the Accent Signal. Is it 15V Bipolar or not?

No it is in a Range from +4 to +15V (with the 4 i am not really sure), it simply feeds Q29 with Power -negative Polarity would not make sense-

- the Base of Q29 is shortley triggered with the Trigger Signal - coming from Q28,

Q29 now switches thru for about 1ms - with the Accent-Voltage - coming from AOUT_LC .... the other Stuff after Q29 are then is a Envelope. (as far i understand the circuit)

Sometimes some circuits are dealing with bipolar inputs by inverting the negative part, that's why i asked . So it's positive voltage feeding but not from zero and up to +15V.
Thanks you for this precision =)

Edited by Psykhaze

Also , good ideas about LEDs!
About the mixed output, i think it would be good to have separated output for each part (HH/OH/CYM/BD/SD) in addition of the mixed one 

Edit : I would keep SD/BD in plugs internal and Gain pots on its specific panel

Edited by Psykhaze
  • Like 1

agree with SD and BD Plugs and Gain.

i would preefer Trigger LED located near Decay Pots (because the trigger is a envelope thing)

individual outs > ok > so we need special plugs, which cut the conection to the mix bus - i know that most 6,3er Plugs can handle that, do you  a 3,5er plug which can handle this?

1453_0.jpg

yup,was just for concept.
By the way I almost finished the frontpanel first design , i send it to you by pm very soon-
I had it divided in 3 : 2 widths for Cym/HH,one central width for mix and 1 width for BD/SD. You will see the potential =)
Edit:the name of such plug seems to be solder lug jack plugs>  can be soldered direct on pcb : http://www.mouser.fr/ProductDetail/Kobiconn/161-MJ355W-EX/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMv0W4pxf2HiV0rxut4lN%252btKJQ4LNm5YrRs%3d

Edited by Psykhaze