New tune & video out. Created on MBFM

eptheca

I have a new tune & video out.

Sounds are from my MBFM.

This time I have released it on VHS cassette http://www.tigernet.no/item/150179--prinztronix--pressing-buttons-vhs-video-single--merchandise

For those that don't own a VHS player, it's available on streaming and download too ;)

https://www.beatport.com/release/pressing-buttons/1801093

• Like 3

Thanks guys :) 

The last part is filmed with a device I built with an Arduino and a servo motor, so the camera pans clockwise in the same speed,  so I could sync it to the overlayed footage. Yes,  it's mounted on top of my car. Some people get dizzy and sick watching it :) 

Edited by eptheca
  • Like 1

On 11.7.2016 at 7:24 PM, eptheca said:

The last part is filmed with a device I built with an Arduino and a servo motor, so the camera pans clockwise in the same speed,  so I could sync it to the overlayed footage. Yes,  it's mounted on top of my car. Some people get dizzy and sick watching it :) 

That's brilliant!!

• 2 weeks later...

wow nice shot again!
Just,my own opinion,to improve the thing next time, the video effect sounds a bit linear in the end , you should have put some "breaks" with not rotating filmed sequences for example or just drop the video blob-mix thing just some times.The new wave vibes are very smooth i love the lead line and the voice effect also =)
Bests,
Jerome

Edited by Psykhaze