Parts kits

Napalmtree

The sammiches were always one-off kits; I don't believe they were ever sold as just PCBs.

I could swear SmashTV had SID module PCBs available as recently as yesterday or the day before; maybe I'm imagining things though. In any case, keep checking back; he can be slow to restock, but he always does eventually. I don't think he's offered parts kits in a long while, but they're all standard, easy-to-source parts.

Alternatively, the module Eagle files are available; you could have your own boards made pretty cheaply and easily.

yea i've been checking. oh sweet. I do have access to a mill that uses eagle thankfully. Just looking to revamp my old boards as it's been like 5 years of wear n tear and upgrading housing plus kinda want to make a second one for a friend. There should be a midibox for everyone kickstarter project where we produce more parts than anyone would ever need to make sammiches and midiboxs. Leave no nerd behind.