Is anyone rocking an alloy case?

lobit

On 12/11/2016 at 1:33 PM, lobit said:

anyone still making one offs of these?  or any chance of an / another group buy on something like this

On 12/12/2016 at 1:47 PM, latigid on said:

Try http://thebeast.co.uk Not sure if he stocks the case, but will likely do the front and rear panels. 

Heidenreich in Germany do the cases you see. There was a small order done earlier in the year.

FWIW it's not an "alloy" case, but maybe "alu" or "anodised"

I would be in for two sets of panels and cases if there's another group buy.

• 2 months later...

This thread is a few months old now, but...

Kristal was originally organising the group-buys for the chassis units, and then the panels could be supplied by either myself (i made the set in the photo) or by fpd.

I was talking with Kristal about taking over the group buy organisation, however, it would not have been so easy for me, as a) i dont speak german, b) whilst im in the EU (for now!) i no longer hold a euro bank account (so all the conversions would be costly) and c) uk shipping is more than it should be.

It looks like "doc007" ran the last order, which is now complete.

In an ideal world i would have liked to keep stock of the cases, but its too much for me to keep that value of stock for a project that may evolve beyond the current enclosure.