SEQ4 For Sale

gtxdude

Greetings Midi Boxers!

I have been member here since 2009. The possibility of building a SEQ is what originally brought me here. I did realize that possibility and have enjoyed using my SEQ4 for many years now. I am retiring this year and I am liquidating my studio so I have a SEQ4 that wish to sell.

This SEQ4 was one of the original ones built when the first batch of Heidenreich enclosures were available. It has a custom built power board, Core32 CPU, a Julian front panel, the TK designed back panel, a pair of seppoman's  MBHP_ETH PCB and MBHP_SDCARD PCB's, 40x2 Optrex Green on Black high contrast LCD displays and a Quad IIC board. (The IIC board is populated, mounted and connected but I never upgraded the code or config file  to activate it as I recall.)

I have also mounted some light stalks to make using it in low light situations easier. Two power supplies are provided (One for the SEQ the other for the lights).

Pictures can be seen here: http://pushmountain.com/midibox/

Asking $700USD. Includes insured shipping anywhere in the world (I'm in the US). PayPal only. I would really like to sell this to someone in the MidiBox community.

Direct questions or comments to: gtxdude at gmail dot com

Outside1.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...