[SOLVED] SD card error E131

btrd72

Hi folks !

Now that my LCD display work fine, I'm trying to get my wilba frontpanel to work...

Precision: everything is soldered on the CS pcb, except the leds (I'm waiting for my frontpanel to be delivered)....

When the CS pcb is NOT plugged in, I don't have any error message whether I put standard's, TK's or Wilba's MBSEQ_HW.V4 at the root of my fat 32 formatted SD Card. Turning the MB on leads me to the main page as shown here .

With the wilba's MBSEQ_HW.V4 at the root of my SD card, when I plug the CS PCB (from J1 on the CS PCB to J8/9 on core module), I get this error:

>> |!! SD CARD ERROR !! |<<

>>| E131 (FatFs : D  0)      |<<

I learned german at school, but this is kind of a long time ago, so I may have misunderstood this discussion . :

TK said: "E131 steht fuer ein ungueltiges Bank Format (irgendetwas stimmt nicht mit den MBSEQ_B*.V4 Files in Deiner Session)"

This E131 means there is something wrong with my MBSEQ_B*.V4 in my session.....The fact is that my SD card only has the MBSEQ_HW.V4 at the FS root....No /SESSIONS directory or else...When I type sdcard in the MIOS termial, I only get MBSEQ_C.V4 and MBSEQ_HW.V4 files listed as valid (the output of sdcard tells me there is no /SESSIONS/DEFAULT/ files etc.)

The previously quoted topic talks about a D9 error.....but I get a D0 error....and no luck with any search in the forum or the web...

Any idea of what could have gone wrong ?

Cheers,

Tom.

Edited by btrd72

no files on the SD card except MBSEQ_HW.V4?

Try to create a SESSIONS directory in MIOS studio and then a new session named default? Can be done on the command line with " new DEFAULT"

Hope that works.  Otherwise, try to format your SD card on a computer with the FAT32 format and then reinstall MBSEQ_HW.V4 and a SESSIONS directory. Or try another SD card, preferably a small 1 or 2 GB one.

Good luck!

OK, no more SD card error after your tips EsotericLabs. Thank you.

Now, when booting up my MB, the LCD display this page:

G1:Unnamed             G2: Unnamed           G3: Unnamed           G4: Unnamed

NoCat 1: A1 _ _ _ _  NoCat 2: A1 _ _ _ _   NoCat 3: A1 _ _ _ _  >>> NoCat 4: A1 _ _ _ _ 

Is this normal ? No matter which button I push, no response from my MB...

OK, I think we can consider the SD card Problem solved since I now get a default screen when booting up my MB seq.

The solution was :

- to copy wilba's MBSEQ_HW.V4 at the root of the SD card file system

- to create the /SESSIONS/ directory then create a DEFAULT session using MIOS terminal.

See you in my next post....

Edited by btrd72