MBseq4 CV out (ng) env or lfo possible?

NMNN

Hi all,

To make a long story short: I bought my mbseq second hand from someone who had it build for him. It was a basic version, with the wilba frontpanel. Fast forward a little over a year, and her I find myself soldering and designing. The mbseq turned out to be a gateway drug in the diy world of synthesis and electronic music.

Thanks for that! :)

Consider me a newb. But I've run into uncertainty on how to continue. I added the aout-ng module and the d-out module to my seq. They work as aspected, steady and all. i've even designed my own breakoutinterfaces to make it fit in the eurorack format with corresponding LED's to show the activity. It rocks.

What I would like to know is, if it is possible to send only LFO's, or even envelopes over the CV outs? Doesn't matter if it costs me a track. I would like to use the tracks as more than pitch/note-converters and also send velocity or envelopes (AD, or ADSR)

I've found the midi-CV project which states the sending of an env. or two LFO's. But I'm not sure how this translates to the seq.

Running the latest firmware.

Looking forward, and thanks!

I must say, in all these years I've never been so pleased with a machine. This is way to easy, thanks!

I can imagine there is no such thing as envelopes within the seq, am I right? This is obviously no midi event on its own. But if I'm not mistaken, one should be able to recreate an envelope using the same CC-track. That is, if the values can glide.

Sorry that I missed such an obvious thing from the manual, but it's been a while since I've been there. There is just too much.