Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nirokesan

Looking for power solutions for AOUT_NG

10 posts in this topic

I'm trying to finish the design of my breakout box and need to decide on a power supply.   What are some proven solutions that builders here have used?   What is the max power draw of the AOUT_NG?  I would prefer to maintain a low profile and small footprint to keep my breakout box compact.  Thanks!

I use Ray's (MFOS)

I'm not sure of the power consumption, but it's not much. I only use one set of el-caps.

medium.SEQ_guts_2.jpg.63f3f80c8cdc61ee29

Thanks Eptheca!  I actually just commented on your photo before seeing your comment here. What value caps did you use? Was this just to reduce the overall height of the PSU?  I'm looking for a PCB for that now, modular addict is sold out. 

I must have been ordering from MFOS as you were posting that...but I only got the PCB, didn't realize there was a kit.  I'll go back and have another look.  Thanks for your help

I only see a kit for the adjustable PSU, but I can source these parts myself with ease, I'm sure. 

Face palm. Now I see that the first link you sent goes to the kit, but I couldn't find that available when browsing their shop.  I already ordered the PCB, so I'll just get the parts from Mouser