LPCXpresso1769 with CMSIS-DAP for CORE-17?

sicpaul

I'm looking for a Processor to put in my old and working (second) MBHP-LPC17 board, but I couldn't find any LPCXpresso1769 anymore. Instead i found a few "LPCXpresso1769 with CMSIS-DAP" whatever that is. The LPC1769-part of it is looking quite similar to my processor, will that work?

regards

paul

OK, I should have asked more precise:

Will anyone with more abilities than me in reading datasheets and more abilities in identifying incompatibilities and more experiences with processor-boards help me deciding if actual offered LPCXpresso1769 with CMSIS-DAP is compatible with the old LPCXpresso1769 boards. I'm sorry to say, that neither my eyes (getting old) nor my skills in rapid searching are good enough to do it myself.

https://www.embeddedartists.com/products/lpcxpresso/lpc1769_cmsis_xpr.php 

Thanks in advance.

Oh, answering that is very simple: I started DIY again 6 years ago (when my eyes have been much better than now) and after a few eurorack modules i decided to build 1 Seq4L and on big SEQ4. Knowing that my skills are not perfect i ordered 3 core PCBs and 6 years ago CORE-17 was usual.

Last week i ordered a STM32F4developer board for my new core-pcb, so i will be up to date with that.

But why wasting a working core-17 board?  I might use it for experimenting with expansions.

Cheers

Paul

• 1 month later...

Good to hear that someone has tested the firmware upload with the new LPCxpresso 1769 Board RevD (CMSIS-DAP).  

Edit: Ok, Conclusion: If the new revision is to be used, the current IDE version (8.x) must be used and a start address 0x00 must be specified to upload the bootloader. 

Thx.

Edited by Rio