Midibox KB - dual manual controller

macsaif

Hello,

I am building a 2 manual controller. I am using for upper manual a 61key Fater TP/8O and for the lower manual a 73 key Fatar TP/8O (on that manual the diodes are inverted-I had to do it because I have used it with a Roland controller board which had an inverted logic than the standard Fatar). 

My questions regarding the Midibox KB:

1.Is it possible to reconfigure the controller during play (not at initializing) for example by activating/deactivating an input of the board:

- configure to which output channel I am sending info from which manual (1, 2, 3, 4 or 1+4)

- cinfigure low trigger mode separately for each manual (when I play organ sounds)

- Adjust octaves +/- 1-2octaves

- Configure pitch bend and modulation wheel - to which midi channel they are sending data (1 or 4, or both)

- Configure sustain switch and expression pedal in -  to which midi channel they are sending data (1 or 4, or both)

2. How do I have to wire the connectors on the keybed with inverted diodes? - or it os better to resolder the diodes

Thank you

Frank