What are the ribbon cable connectors called

3 posts in this topic

Hi what are the connectors called that connect the ribbon cables to the jumpers can someone send me a link for reichelt I had to make my own out of hard drive connectors and it sucks thanks much appreciated.:grin:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now