Multiple distinct matrixes on the SRIO - Length maximum for Analog SPI chain

Psykhaze

Hi all ,
is it possible to have separated matrixes with the SRIO ? the special design i have in mind for example is having : [DIO-MATRIX]----[DINX*]----[DIO-MATRIX]  modules linked together , like if for whatever routing reasons you have to handle encoders in middle of two matrixes of switches/ LEDs to stay modular for example. Any would say that the most easy would be to do [DIO-MATRIX]---[DIO-MATRIX]---[DINX*] to keep the matrix united but i wanted to know if the mentionned design might work?
Also , is having 2 AOUT+ 2 AIN on the SPI port sounds acceptable ? wouldn't be the total data to handle becoming a bit big if you try to mux Analog ins  to end with a 16 outs + 128 ins ?
Thanks  in advance for your answers,
kind regards,
Jerome 

5 hours ago, Psykhaze said:

is it possible to have separated matrixes with the SRIO ? the special design i have in mind for example is having : [DIO-MATRIX]----[DINX*]----[DIO-MATRIX]  modules linked together , like if for whatever routing reasons you have to handle encoders in middle of two matrixes of switches/ LEDs to stay modular for example. Any would say that the most easy would be to do [DIO-MATRIX]---[DIO-MATRIX]---[DINX*] to keep the matrix united but i wanted to know if the mentionned design might work?

Why should it not? If you add some DINX between the two DIO-modules you just have to change the values for the shift-registers in the NGC-file.