MB 6482 Build help

Sim

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, if not please move it to where it should go.

About 4-5 years ago I started on my MB 6582 build.  I have all of the parts, completed the top board with the exception of the LEDs, display and the ribbon cable to go between the two boards.  I also finished most of the bottom board (forgive me its been a while and I cannot remember the correct names for the two).  However at one point during the build, I ran into an issue with one of the capacitors or resistors.  I couldn't determine exactly was was wrong, and due to life events I put the project to the side and hadn't really had the chance to work on it sense then.  

I was wondering if there was anyone in the states that would be willing to check it out for me and possibly finish it up for me due to my lack of knowledge of circuit boards and my concern of messing something else up.  This project was much bigger than I had expected, and beyond the scope of something I had the knowledge to tackle. I would be willing to pay whoever could do this (though I would strongly prefer someone who has been around the forums for a while, and is fairly known) as well as paying for shipping.  I know this might sound kind of lame to ask for but I really would like to have the finished product, I just don't want to chance messing it up myself. 

Feel free to ask any questions, and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.  I am unable to provide pictures of the boards at the moment, but will add them by tomorrow.  Any suggestions are also welcome. 

Thank you.

Well, if no one else chimes in, I might be able to help you once mine is done. I wouldn't say I am very known though.  I built a version one MbSid and MbSeq many years ago, and now I am upgrading it to V2. I've made the panel, installed the buttons and encoders. I'm at the point where I am installing my LEDs. My components for the bottom board should be arriving in a day or two so I can start on that. One option would be to send me your bottom board, and I could troubleshoot that using my control surface.