SDCard access without removing?

Elektruck

Is there a way to get full acces to the SDCard without removing it. I have some trouble with MIOS Studio and my SeqV4/LPC17 board. Mostly I can't download the HW4 file, and I would like to import MIDI files from Ableton. For now I don't have a MIDI directory and I'm not able to create one. I have an acrylic case and it would be quite hard, maybe impossible, to open it without damage.

Yeah, I saw this app and I'm using a LPC17 board, so that would be OK, but as far as I understood, I can't upload the Seq app afterwards. The "read me" says it turns your board into a mass storage device, and that you have to remove the SDCard to disable this function.....

Ok, I have my sequencer back. :)  Contacting over USB didn't work anymore, but when I attached the sequencer with the midi in/out ports to my GM5 USB MIDI device, MIOS Studio recognized the LPC17, and I was able to upload the SeqApp again. It's a bit of a hassle but at least I'm able to reach the SDCard without dimolishing the casing....Thanx pointing me into this direction

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, flyweight said:

Isn't there a file browser in MIOS studio?

Yes, there is. But everytime I tried to download/edit the bigger files like MBSeqHW.V4, MIOS Studio seemed to freeze, it couldn't contact the Core anymore. After clicking the update button it contacted again, but I couldn't open the files, again,...so that didn't work for me. After all this hassle I installed the GM5 driver for 64bit windows version, I'm using windows 10 64 bit, and now all seems to work OK. I just checked and I can open all files, download the midi files from my sequencer, etc. So my troubles seems to have vanished. I thought I had installed the right driver before, but re-installing it seemed to do the trick!