[S] Midibox, Ambika and assorted

Shuriken

For sale, because of move abroad, i am unable to finish this:

• MB6582, with the PT10 case, machined panels, window, Meanwell RT60 PSU, PCB and SIDs. PSU part is not working yet but has a switcher installed and 8 x 8580 - 400 Euro
  • Original Ambika Mainboard + 6 SMR Filter boards (new and unused)  -> 140 Euro (new 182 Euro)
  • Build Gm5x5x5 board - 30 Euro
  • Unbuild GM5x5x5 PCB + IC - 25 Euro
  • Build GM5 in box - 15 Euro
  • GM5 PCB + IC - 10 Euro (3 pieces available)
  • STM32F4 + Mainboard and MIDI IO (new) - 30 Euro
  • Seq 4 Lite kit : LPC17, mainboard, Seq4 Lite PCB + SDCard PCB - 30 Euro
  • T. Stoeckl SSM2164 VCA PCB - 5 Euro (2 pieces available)
  • T. Stoeckl Dual SSM2044 VCF PCB - 5 Euro
  • Build TM3030 (TB303 clone) with PIC and Pot brackets, transistors can be installed by choice - 60 Euro
  • Modushop Biz 19 inch Case  black 1HE - 17 cm deep incl project tray - 15 Euro
  • Modushop Biz 19 inch Case  black 1HE - 28 cm deep incl project tray - 25 Euro
  • ASX Plugiator Module - 50 Euro

I can ship in Europe for 5 - 9 Euro depening on weight. Pictures on request through PM. 

Hi Shuriken,

uh-oh, hopefully the move is not too stressful!

I might be interested in the TM3030 - does it work and do you have some some transistors and the schems (came with the purchase of the board) for it?
If that is a given, i'll gladly take it - just don't have the time to commit to any builds at the moment, but would enjoy a midi controlled 303-clone :).

Thanks and many greets,
Peter

T. Stoeckl Dual SSM2044   --> USA? let me know if you can send it I am interested.

Hope the move stuff is going well. I moved 3 times in 8 months 2 years ago it was hard things are still in boxes, HAHA! Moved my entire office building for work this year... Good luck it is a lot to get done. Hope the packing is going well or even better you are able to hire it out. It is totally worth it if you have the $$$ to spare and they are good.

Best,

Gerald