Guys Please Help Me To Start

WingMa

I bought everything but need to know what compatible what?

Thorsten no be here or I can get him...

I have two MF_NG modulet and two different motor pot

https://www.conrad.com/ce/en/product/442094/Motorised-fader-----5-k---------02-W-----linear-----ALPS/?ref=home&rt=home&rb=1

https://www.conrad.com/ce/en/product/442081/Motorised-fader-----10-k---------05-W-----linear-----ALPS/?ref=home&rt=home&rb=1

Can I use it one board? One is 5kOhm other is 10kOhm

I need 12 60mm

and 2 100mm

Next I bought smashtv a lpc module with kit but don't have The LPCexpressso chip!

I find this

https://www.lextronic.fr/lpcxpresso/14902-module-lpc1769-lpcxpresso-board.html

I know only if not A or B part I need to hack the wireing but it's absolutly campatible with how to on uccaps.de

11 minutes ago, WingMa said:

No need to change any resistor or something else? Just connect the two different pot and this will be work?

Yes, it's a voltage divider, it will not change what voltage the AD see... and the load difference is marginal here for what we need.

Best

Zam

3 hours ago, WingMa said:

And thank your answers I’m really

gratefull ;) This forum a bit died...

No! You are flooding the forum with questions. Most of them can be answered by carefully reading all sites on ucapps and the forum. 

And if you have any questions, there are people who help you here. But don't expect to get an answer within a few minutes or hours (like the personal messages you wrote me). 

I don’t think you are right! I bought something before ten years after this so many changes! I have time but I think easier if somebody go away that what I stopped, simple write her/him experience! I have 3 different board with so many question but no answer! I am so many forum and if I have answer don’t sorry the time and share my experience... We are different it’s ok but I have 3 topic and 2 half answer is not to much! I have tour and I would like to proceed but not help for experied pepople! It so strong to write 2 rows about my questions?

Edited by WingMa

I seat at my bed and reading all of ucapps all of forum and wait your or forum answers but nothing! Motor board maybe ok but I have core without brain because now can’t buy the original? My question: what can I do? Answer: what I finded is not fit other no experience! So what can I do now?