WTB: MB-6582

tb303orys

19 hours ago, mikronix said:

ok I am located in Miami, FL USA

Please send me a video once you are done to confirm everything is working condition and we can arrange for payment then. THanks!

you have 110v? we have here 220v. so i think you have to check a c128 powersupply!

On 5/22/2018 at 3:53 PM, Phatline said:

you have 110v? we have here 220v. so i think you have to check a c128 powersupply!

Why not go with the new Power Supply created by Altitude with those Recom voltage regulators so he could use any 12V 2A DC power supply, I use one that was for a Western Digital hardrive and it works fine. Should be plenty available.

3 hours ago, Smithy said:

Why not go with the new Power Supply created by Altitude with those Recom voltage regulators so he could use any 12V 2A DC power supply, I use one that was for a Western Digital hardrive and it works fine. Should be plenty available.

because the sid is already finished since years... just have not time and money to do frontpanel and housing... dont want to desolder things now pn this double sidet...

On 23/05/2018 at 0:56 AM, Phatline said:

because the sid is already finished since years... just have not time and money to do frontpanel and housing... dont want to desolder things now pn this double sidet...

Ah cool. didn't realise the base PCB was already assembled.

well then you have to search for a nother SID seller (scottsover or what was his name? is selling his for 1100 and he is US i think),

because i am not willing to change the circuit, by desoldering parts on double sidet pcbs· ....invest in new part and so on...

On 30.5.2018 at 0:26 AM, mikronix said:

@Phatline im going to need the appropriate power supply to run at 120v. 

you may look for a9vac + 5vac   usa c64 original psu with original connector...ebay for example.   if you dont think you can handle that . i could modify the circuit but that would need more time and additional shipping costs for the parts . and digital money. which i need to pay my bills...i have more cash and alternativ currents... (exchange groups. time current and so on )...

anyway if you still want it: i today drilled the frontpanel... but before making a video . i want to upload the newest firmware... but before i need to know from you: quest: what ENGINE do you want - for that inform yourself the posibilities:

http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_sid.html

i preefer the poly engine instead of multiple parts... would be other when having ledrings....

best mike   

Edited by Phatline

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...