stm32f4 based with system midio128 / mb ng lcd not working properly

IMG_20180504_093429.jpg.36835253e883d14ai have built the stibl stc32f4disc midibox correctly and after upload mios studio hex program also seq v4 already appear on my lcd 2x20 with brand not hd447780 (hitachi) but i try to insert mb ng through mios not show in my lcd i please give in suggestion , whether the lcd does not match the driver in mb ng or there is a system that must be in input as shown in my picture

IMG_20180504_093429.jpg.36835253e883d14abed4a0fffb93cfa4.jpg

IMG_20180504_093444.jpg.5dc01a90d6c8420165c6a162b17d74a9.jpg

ttttt.jpg

midio128_v3_cs.thumb.jpg.bd8e71ca9959ebbb6735ab30b35bbcd5.jpg

Edited by tedysuwarnady
i have built midio v3 and after i upload midio v3 through mios studio does not seem any in my lcd, how can i make it on my lcd like this picture? please help it especially can give myos 32 files that already exist lcd universal 2x 20 for midio 128 v3 comp

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for creating a separate topic!

Two questions:

* Do you see any debug outputs in the MIOS Studio console, when starting up MBNG?
* After MBNG has started (even with the display looking bad), can you enter any commands in the MIOS Studio console? E.g. typing "help" should show you a summary of available commands.

These two questions should allow us to determine, if MBNG is running properly or is having problems at startup.

If the app is not running, please double-check that you are using the correct STM32F4 hex from the midibox_ng.zip package that you downloaded from ucapps.
You can also try to put default.ngc and default.ngl in the root directory of the sd-card. These files are provided in the cfg/default directory of the midibox_ng.zip. When the default.ngc is loaded, it should log that in the MIOS Studio console.

Good luck!
Peter

@tedysuwarnady I hate being the guy, but you are seriously misbehaving. You are continuously ignoring all the suggestions you get. This is tragic because answering them would help to determine what is wrong with your unit. It seems like you don't even care about help.

Also, please stop asking for schematics and board files in every other of your posts.

@Hawkeye
Sorry to let you alone with this... :/
It's for the same reason as you already mentioned...

@tedysuwarnady
I think everybody wish to help you, myself I don't understand your words.

If you do not want to hide it, what is your nationality, your main language? Maybe someone here will help for communication...

Best
Bruno

Edited by Antichambre

thanks for the time and attention I am a less experienced midibox user, in indonesia, i have built a system midio128 control midi keyboard / organ controller modification organ and button panel button with stm32f4 will and i have followed all the instructions from de ucaps also but when i input hex bootloader filehttp://www.ucapps.de/index.html?page=mios32_bootstrap_newbies.html,  also hex midio v3 .19 on lcd 2x 20 has not appeared as in the picture like this, but i have set it like the one in for midi player via sd card module please help it especially regarding mios 32 hex file for midio 128 v3 http://www.ucapps.de/mios32_download.html bundle package like the one in hex seq 4 file for sequncer as i have explained and i sent the picture through this midibox forum this video update : 

midio128_v3_cs.thumb.jpg.bd8e71ca9959ebbb6735ab30b35bbcd5.jpg

Edited by tedysuwarnady