• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, but do not see the mistake. 

1. send - the command is ok

2. NoteOff - the midi event

3. USB1 - the midi port

4. LED:3185 - key defined by the value of LED3185 (0-127)

5. 0 - velocity value 0

When I am deleting the exec_meta line it is sending the needed midi messages. By pressing the activation button it is sending step by step c-2, c#-2,d-2.....

Most probably the problem is that I can not call section from section. I have tried several other cases and it seems that in some cases it is not possible to loop sections or call a section from another. But in some cases it works. Interesting.

But I have moved forward to final step. It is saving and loading snapshots. At first I have had a feeling that it works however it seems that it is not loading or storing all the information. If I have changed the no_dump parameters after storing of some snapshots, is it needed to reset the ngs file?

I need some clarification:

1. What is the difference between the LOAD and DUMP command?

2. What the No_Dump command makes with SAVE, LOAD and DUMP commands?

3. Are the deactivated Senders saved and loaded from the NGS file?

There is what I exactly need:

1. Save all selected LED, BUTTON, SENDER actual values

2. Load them from the NGS file, but without sending any CC values or triggering the forwaded LED, SENDER, just change the values

3. I need to save and load also not active SENDERS which are deactivated by set SENDER:xxxx 0

4. Than there will be a procedure written in NGR to activate and send all parameters

Frank

Edited by macsaif

I have deleted the NGS file, now it seems that it is saving something however  at the loading it is sending all the Sender values to the assigned CC but it sends all 0 value. It seems that the LED parameters are saved correctly but not all.

What is the right procedure for saving and loading.

- Is there any good explanation of this procedures:Save, Load, Dump

-Which parameters are saved/not saved, loaded/not loaded: LED 0-4096 , SENDER 0-4096 , BUTTON 0-4096, no_dump=0/1, active/deactivated .......

I need to understand the mechanism to be able to program it correctly however there is not enaugh information about that.

Frank

It seems that it started to work, I need to optimize just few things. I have reached again the max.memory but it should be managable. I am searching a solution....when I am loading a snapshot the first think I need to do is sendeng 2 program change parameters based on the value of LED. Than wait 500ms than dump the rest cc and finally run an .nGR procedure adjusting set_active parameters of the Senders.

To make it the easiest way I would need:

1. Possibility to define a Delay or Wait in NGC assigned to a Led. When the values are loaded from NGS it will send 2 Program change commands and wait then continue with dumping of values .....

Or

2. If there will be available a Load command which will not trigger or activate anything, just load the values...like the change command (vesrus set command).

Is there any hidden commands or is it possible to add it?

Frank

Edited by macsaif

• 4 weeks later...

The controller is ready, only few small issues needs to be solved, however I can live with them.

The velocity map and the midi channel switching is solved by Receivers and Senders, I am activating only the relevant receiver and sender:

EVENT_RECEIVER id=4000 hw_id=4000 fwd_id=SENDER:4000 type=NoteOn  chn=1 key=any  range=map1 ports=0000010000000000

EVENT_RECEIVER id=4001 hw_id=4001 fwd_id=SENDER:4000 type=NoteOn  chn=1 key=any  range=map2 ports=0000010000000000

EVENT_RECEIVER id=4002 hw_id=4002 fwd_id=SENDER:4000 type=NoteOn  chn=1 key=any  range=map3 ports=0000010000000000

EVENT_RECEIVER id=4003 hw_id=4003 fwd_id=SENDER:4000 type=NoteOn  chn=1 key=any  range=map4 ports=0000010000000000

EVENT_SENDER id=4000 hw_id=4000 type=NoteOn chn=1 key=any range=0:127 no_dump=1 ports=1000010000000000

EVENT_SENDER id=4001 hw_id=4000 type=NoteOn chn=4 key=any range=0:127 no_dump=1 ports=1000010000000000

As I have mentioned in another post I would need a Load Snapshot command which is not triggaring any LED, Button, etc. and I will be ready.

The photo of the controller:

Frank

GSI-Gemini.jpg