WTB: SEQ v4

Hurlup

If you like its looks or usability better, go for the V4, absolutely!

Regarding the V4+: only the case is smaller, the important control elements are even bigger (high quality Matias switches) and the workflow has been optimized, but this is highly subjective! The case can be smaller, as it has just been developed for the V4+. And it contains only quite integrated PCBs, everything from the Core to the MIDI8 board just takes up a little bit less room than the predecessor, while offering the same functionality.

You can find first informations here (a long read, case pictures in the end!):

and there will be a new thread regarding the V4+ including "real pictures" of the finalized proto unit in a few days here in the forums.

Many greets,
Peter

23 hours ago, tehsparx said:

Been lurking these forums for a good 10 months with my eye on a SEQ4 or Social Entropy Engine if that ever gets restocked, would love to get on a bulk buy of the SEQ4+, would prices for a built one+case be similar to current SEQ4 pricing?

dont know ask in the seq4+ thread... since except the prototypes there are no seq4+ ever built, i dont know the time which is running into building this. but since it is kit there are less time and postage in parts to source, i guess...