(WTB) Seq V4 parts ( 2 raystar oleds for trade )

Macotronic

I have a PCB for Wilba's Seq v4 frontpanel, new, nothing soldered to it yet.  I have other parts as well that I could probably part with...  I have a set of the rotary encoders and a set of the bicolor LEDs...  A datawheel knob... I have an assembled LPC17 core that I could get rid of as well - it's a totally functional core for the time being, although as the SEQ forks off into the V4+ you'll miss out on some functionality down the road.  You can always upgrade the core though.

I could put together a set of knobs that would fit the encoders, but they're potentiometer knobs, so they've got that position indicator stripe on them, and I might have to mix up colors a bit, not sure if I have 16 of any one color...  Anyway, not the prettiest knobs on the block, but they would work.

I have an assembled STM32F4 core as well that isn't being used right now, but I think I want to keep it.

What color are the OLEDs?  Where are you located?

Anyway, let me know if you're interested in any of that.

Edited by borfo

I may have many of the parts you need. I just can't see me ever getting this built - every potential avenue towards finding a builder seems to meet a dead end. I think I have Wilba front panel PCB, parts kit, STM32F4 core, plus some MIDI boards. I will have to check what I've got, it may take a few days for me to look through the cupboard and find/check everything!

Edited by mantaray