SOLVED - Problems with Wilba CS buttons after upgrade - Help with HW file.

Starspawn

After the stm32F4 core was made available, and there finally was some fine fpd files, BLM, TPD etc I decided to upgrade my Seqv4 in the style of beutyofdecay_ 
However, after upgrading to STM, finally getting application running and setting up HW file with the one for BLM then TPD as a beginning, Im having problems with the wilba panel. 
BLM seems to work as intented, as well as TPD, but Wilba does not correspond properly to the functions when I press the buttons, utility and others are moved, choosing tracks show several leds lit, etc
Has there been another version of the CS panel since 2009ish? Mine is the blue 2009 version. Its the same result with every version of the wilba basic configuration. 
Its the same behaviour even without BLM and TPD connected. Attached is the HW file. 
At startup buttons Track group 1 and 2 and track 1, track+parameter layer 1, edit, mute, pattern and forward light up green. 
And as said, even though buttons will light up when pressed, the functions do not correspond to panel/expected.
Panel was working fine on LPC17 core. 

MBSEQ_HW.V4

Edited by Starspawn

Solved. The main reason for bezels which I didnt include was the cause ...  going from plastic panel to metal I discovered there was several leds that had an open side to the panel, shorting some legs to ground/panel. Havent found them all yet, found three at first, but confirmed that all is as it should be without front panel. Luckily I had used several days on a similar problem with a synth repair, those leds will drive you nuts unless youre aware of the possibility. 

Aaaand 13 leds later its allright ... 

Edited by Starspawn

Yep, I just stole beautyofdecay_ case design as I never got around to it myself and seeing his lovely one made it easier to decide to upgrade. Got the BLM/TPD from ilmenator ofc, had the case, so wasnt to bad a deal to finally have it done :) 
So many thanks to the beauty and the ill ;) Still to do: Fix one led on the BLM that doesnt light up (button is fine) and calibrate CV-out. 

IMG_20190227_201036.jpg

Edited by Starspawn