crimic-live-at-JET-Benefiz-Concert-2019-06-07

Phatline

Nice, I remember doing it also in front of all my college for a end-year party, my friend, a very good guitarist, improvised while I had only a drum machine.
I hope for you things have changed because for us everyone looked at us with big questioning eyes and the sound manager tended to put us in the wheels. lol

Best
Bruno

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antichambre said:

I hope for you things have changed because for us everyone looked at us with big questioning eyes and the sound manager tended to put us in the wheels. lol

i mixed our sound on stage with our own mixer (like always)

with the crappiest crackiest paper monitors i ever heard (you may can send a voice on it, but bass? kick? a stereo summ of EDM > no way!)

i sent the stereo-summ to the "sound manager"

the sound manager was sent here from church  during his "social task year"... he hasent any clue, nor interest, he was sitting there doing "smart"-phone - no it was no "mixer" app ;)

the sound manager - managed to get the thinnest silence sound on the floor ever.. and when he heard feedback from our mics, he quickley reduced our Stereo Summ on Main PA > well thank you - not!

i drunk 2 beers...then it turned out that i had to build up the main pa, and helped other bands - because the sound manager havent any glue

--- what i learnt --- always - always -always  take your own Monitors with us, and sent the stereo-sum (if possible) directley to main PA --- hopefully my bandmate learnt this too -because i was the one that wantet to take the monitors with us in first feeling...

Edited by Phatline
  • Like 1