Open source documentation for MIDIphy stuff?

Corwin

You don't need to justify cause it wasn't an accusation but the explanation why we prefer to protect it. So there was no insinuation like you said. There was nothing against you especially and personally. I just asked you to be quiet and do not react like that in PM to avoid the last exchanges that we have just had here, cause people don't care.
In the same message I also explained you why Midiphy, "people don't have time to start from scratch" "Midiphy is just a slight declination of TK's work" etc... Exactly what Peter told you at the same time here.

Do not give up like that, there's everything you need here, start speaking technical and I'll be one of the first to help you in your project, as usual.

Sincerely,
Bruno

I am not “giving up” but rather just realizing that midibox is not the way forward with the project I have in mind. Part of that is how the open-source aspect is organized. It seems to work for you guys and that’s great but it’s simply not how I prefer to work and not what I’m looking for in an open-source project—I may look closer at the Mutable Instruments designs. But part of it is down to your behavior in this thread and DMs. It feels really disingenuous to tell me I just need to ask questions and you’ll help, when the only thing I’ve done is ask questions and you told me multiple times to be quiet.

Please leave it alone. You were unhelpful in this thread and very rude in private messages. Hawkeye and latigidon answered my questions and the discussion needs no further elaboration.

Probably it's best to keep the personal discussion in private via PM, no public fighting please.

Will lock it for now, can be reopened if requested and if nonpersonal technical/legal discussion continues.

Have a good weekend, it's a hobby, take it easy! :)

Best regards,
Peter