(FS - EU) MB-6582s

iZZE

Hey Guys...

So over the years I have gathered quite a collection and I need some money for other projects.

unn3amed.thumb.jpg.777e1bbc5df49f5c740b0unna33med.thumb.jpg.8390c341b8f96cc26224unna333med3333.thumb.jpg.90969051e946100unna3333med.thumb.jpg.5dc20dc6d53f2faab1unnamed2.thumb.jpg.dd59e1908552e0849c440unnamed.thumb.jpg.ab68c7e34df4ae0fc0500f

Green MB-6582 has a normal Display, Red one has a OLED and the Blue one has a VFD Display.

Everything works fine - only on the VFD Display sometimes if you move the values too fast it will f*** up the display text. I tried for quite some time to reduce all of the noise on the voltage rails but it never turned out perfect - still happens.

I have Power supplies for all of them and they come with original SID Chips or NanoSids depending what configuration you are looking for.

I have to quit my music hobby because of a switch of interest.

So just message me if you are interested and let me know what configuration you would like (how many PIC and SID Chips etc.) then we might be able to work something out.

I live in Austria and would prefer shipping within Europe.

Cheers,
Patrick

Edited by iZZE
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...