MB 6582 PCBs

Warden24

Hey, I've been searching around trying to find a good 8 bit synth that won't absolutely break the bank for me, and have figured that this project would be the best route, and probably a bit fun. However I can't seem to find anywhere to purchase even the base PCB. Im not sure if anyone is aware of anywhere to purchase them currently or if I'd have to arrange a bulk order somehow or what. Any input or possible alternatives for similar results would be appreciated, thanks!

On 17/08/2020 at 1:52 AM, Narwhal said:

I’ve seen those board sets at ModularAddict.  But it seems that their website is down for a bit, so you may need to just wait for them to come back.

I wouldn't count on them coming back anytime soon just fyi. Logan who was running the shop for John has left to pursue his own business - Low-Gain Electronics.
John was too busy to manage it himself so unless he comes back or finds a replacement to run the shop people will be waiting.
Also worth noting that John has not been active on the forum since April 2018.

Edited by Smithy

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone having any luck finding a new source for MB6582 PCBs?

I've been scouring the forums here, eBay and other for sale / auction sites, to no avail...

Appreciate any insight - Cheers

EDIT: ModularAddict is back online and they have inventory of MB6583 PCBs

https://modularaddict.com/instantsearch/result/?q=mb6582

Edited by dwestbury