SOLD: MIDIBox Quad Genesis parts: front panel PCB, Core STM32F4, 2 MIDI I/O module, 4 YM2612 boards, kits!

db0451

Selling due to being too lazy to ever actually do any projects anymore... I have basically all the actual parts needed to build a MIDIbox Quad Genesis - barring all the generic parts like resistors/capacitors/ICs you'd need to add.

That is: these boards and associated kits, including MIDI DIN sockets, included resistors, etc. - as originally bought from the MIDIbox Shop - so please see the links below for the full specs of what you'll be getting.

--

These are in brand new condition - I'd never even opened the parcels until recently... - and ready to go.

Original prices are in the list above. That totals $158 USD, which is about £120 right now, but I'd definitely take £100 all in. I'm open to sensible offers. They need a home that'll use them, not just to lie in my next cupboard!

Shipping will be from the UK. If you're in the UK, I'll ship for free. As for elsewhere, I've had a lot of experience of shipping cheaply worldwide lately, so it should be quite cheap, but message me first for a quote to confirm.

--

Pictures of the items and original invoices showing the quoted RRPs are on imgur, since I get errors when trying to upload here: https://imgur.com/a/MNv5hE0

For more detail, I have uploaded front/rear pics of the front panel PCB, as well as front/rear photos of the 3 sets of kits: see them here: https://imgur.com/a/RY1RtLO

The board in the photos captioned "OPN2 boards" are still shrink-wrapped, and I didn't disturb them by unwrapping. However, you can see they are more than just the OPN2 boards! We have

• 4 of the Genesis/OPN2 boards that were sold at the Shop (link), i.e. the green ones
  • other, black PCBs: 2 shown on the top, which based on the IN/OUT connectors are definitely the MIDI PCBs
  • another black PBC in between the above 2 sets, which must be that for the Core CPU kit.

As for buying YM2612/YM3438/PSG chips, it looks like there are still plenty for sale on eBay, and probably elsewhere too. I might have some in storage that I could sell, but need to check.

Edited by db0451
sold
  • Like 1

I've edited my OP to add links to the shop, where I originally bought those.

There was a request to show more pictures of the PCBs, which I will try to get to soon - since the packages are currently still sealed, I wasn't going to open them unless I had to, but I can do; it'll be evident from the new condition of the contents that that will be all I've done with them.

• db0451 changed the title to SOLD: MIDIBox Quad Genesis parts: front panel PCB, Core STM32F4, 2 MIDI I/O module, 4 YM2612 boards, kits!
  • 2 years later...