Eagle?

rogic

Hello everybody,

The man who is going to make PCB's forme (a proffessional) needs .eps or .pdf file for the film.

Can someone help me in order to get proper image from Eagle? I've loaded .brd files, but I cannot export them in regular proportions :(

Is it possible to get images of PCB's in some other format? Eagle is SOO non-intuitive, I don't know how to get things done here...

Please help!

Hi Rogic,

I'm only using the Linux version of Eagle, but it should also work under Wintendo: select File->CAM Processor, load a predefined job (Gerber) and change the printer device for the "solder side" tab to "PS". Finally click on the "process section" button.

(.eps is a compatible variant of postscript .ps)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Thorsten,

thanks for the reply.

Somehow I managed to find out myself that this CAM processor is for exporting images, and I have exported eps files for DIN,AIN and CORE modules with no problems (I hope so, other guy will make PCB's).

But the other thing is LTC module. It seems to me that it has errors. Pardon me if I'm wrong, I am total newbie to electronics really, but this doesn't look ok to me: there is too much copper on the board. Maybe everything is OK... ???

How do I upload images to forum?