Mb6582 firmware problem

scrubber

Hey

Managed to get my 1st PIC flashed with mios and the mb6582 firmware (device 0) and everything seems fine  on the LCD ect 

I've put in another PIC with bootloader on and changed the jumper on j11 to 2 yet mios studio fails to recognise at all?

I've even tried removing the successful PIC and placing in the new one with just bootloader  putting the jumper back to 1 and device id 0 and it still fails to recognise?

If you scan these forums you'll see a long stretch of messages from me circa 2019 when I was working on my first MB6582 and struggling to get a full set of PICs programmed.

Much like everything else in life, once I figured out what I was doing, it was actually fairly easy and straight forward to get the build / programming process to work reliably. 

In the meantime I've made countless sets of PICs for my other builds and for others here on the forums, so I can attest to the process I'll link to below...

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AtmSvwylfFJaggnN1TtalEzGQK1C?e=uxNFRo

I'm actually using a much faster approach now, with fewer steps, but I don't know when I'll have time to document the differences...

• Thanks 1