Virtual box how to

Guest silvio

Guest silvio

Hi!

Couple of days ago i decided that i'll build my own midibox (with 32 pots, 32 buttons), and I collected all of informations I can get. I need a controller to use it with FL studio, and speciali with ableton live, where he would be a big relief in making my live act.

Since there wasn't any topics about connection allready mentioned sequencers with midibox, I wanna make shure that MidiBox will work properly, before I start to making it.

My question is how can I emulate the Vmidibox whit FL or ableton? I hope that I understood well, that Vmidibox can emulate the real hardware box. Am I wright?

Can someone direct me how does it works, please! It would be good if someone is using FL, and have their own Midibox.

When the Vmidibox is opened, and I start FL after it, FL automaticly opens MIDI setings where should I set up my midi gear. That is a good fact I think, but I dont know how to set it up.

I have a three dialogs in settings:

Output port mapping

Master output sync

Remote control input

I supose that I should set up the control input to midibox, but there is only Yamaha MPU-401 (I'm using Yamaha soundcard)

What shall I do?

Guest silvio

Thanks man!

But it's not actualy MIDIox that connects software, MIDIyoke is responsible for that.

Now it works fine, and I hope that the hardware version will work properly.

• 11 months later...